• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Publish financial statements in time.
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
• Examining expenses submitted by employees.
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments. from accounts payable
• Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health.
• Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
• Handling software programs such as CRM, ZOHO used to organise data.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Filing of GST Returns and annual return.
• Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
• Proven work experience in Tally software
• Time Management and Organisational Skill
• Computer Skills
• High level of numeracy
• Eye for Detail
Experience requirements: 1-2 years