Responsibilities and Duties
· Individually handling multiple Digital marketing projects
· Development and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
· Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
· Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy
· Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
· Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
· Work with SEO Tools: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tool, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, and other link and keyword research tools.
· Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
· Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
Required Experience and Qualifications
· Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience executing all the digital marketing channels
· Should have Good Knowledge of Google updates, PPC.
· Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team member.
· Candidate must have Good English Communication skills, both oral and written.
· Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
· Expert Knowledge of On-Page & Off-Page SEO Optimization
· Content Marketing Strategies
· Google Certification Preferred (Analytics & Ad words)