Roles & Responsibility:
- Handle the recruitment and selection process
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal systems that drive high performance
- Compensation benefits design & administration
- Handling other HR-related tasks and activities
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in human resource management, business administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have strong leadership quality.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Internship or any experience in HR will be a plus
- ₹10,000.00 – ₹13,000.00 per month
Interested candidates may send their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org