Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
• Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
• Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
• Processing customers’ purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
• Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
• Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
• Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
• Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
• Proficiency in all microsoft office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
• Proven sales experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred
- Minimum 1-2 year experience required in Inside sales
Note: Only Candidates with experience in Inside sales can apply.
Interested candidates can mail their details to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
As per Company Norms
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh