Roles & Responsibilities:
• Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns & Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform account
• Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels – Google, Facebook, Instagram, You-tube
• Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
• Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
• Develop and execute successful SEO strategies & Manage team of SEO Specialists.
• Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
• Proven experience as SEO/PPC Manager OR Digital Marketing Specialist.
• Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, instagram)
• Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices & Paid Marketing Concepts.
• Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) & Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus.
• Experience with SEO reporting
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus