Roles & Responsibilities:
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns & Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform account.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels – Google, Facebook, Instagram, You-tube.
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies & Manage team of SEO Specialists.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Proven work experience in Lead generation and paid campaigns.
- Proven experience as SEO/PPC Manager OR Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, instagram)
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices & Paid Marketing Concepts.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) & Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus.
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus.
₹10,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month