Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Giving product demo to clients.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers’ purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- IT sales experience/knowledge of IT software.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Proven sales experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 1.44LPA to 3.0LPA (Depends on the performance of the candidate in an interview)
Interested candidates can mail their details to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on- 7798451444