Web Designer Responsibilities:
1. Take ownership of design projects.
2. Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
3. Testing and improving the design of the website.
4. Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
5. Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
6. Design page layouts and templates.
7. Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
8. Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
9. Working with different content management systems (WordPress).
10. Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
11. Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
12. Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
13. Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
14. Good knowledge for PHP with mysql Database
15. Basic understanding for Jquery and Bootstrap
16. Basic Knowledge about Codegniter Framework
Web Designer Requirements:
1. A relevant degree/diploma in related field.
2. Relative exp of 1-2 years.
3. Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
5. Good understanding of content management systems.
6. Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
7. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
8. Excellent visual design skills.
9. Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
10. Creative and open to new ideas.
11. Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
12. Excellent communication skills.