Best ERP Software
Book your demo now!
Best ERP Software
Make your business simpler, faster & more profitable with GIC!
We aren’t just an ERP software provider. We provide you solutions that make a difference.
Ease of Use
Best ERP Software
Automate your business processes with our secure, easy-to-use,
customizable, scalable, and modular ERP.
GIC ERP is Everywhere
We offer solutions across multiple devices. Manage your
business anytime, anywhere.
Enterprise Resource Planning, which is commonly known as ERP is a comprehensive software program used to manage the resources of an organization. ERP systems offered by GIC combine every aspect of business management, including order processing, engineering, production, purchasing, accounting and finance, human resources, and more.
In the highly competitive market, the traditional methods of business management may prove insufficient. Without upgrading your business management, you may be at a loss as your business may fail to grow.
ERP software can benefit a business in several ways. Some of the benefits that can be realized by implementing GIC’s ERP system are
- Provides a single integrated system
- Streamlines operations and processes
- Reduces duplicative data entry and processes
- Creates standardized procedures based on best business practices.
- Easy exchange of data across departments
- Improves access to information along with productivity and effectiveness
- Enhances quality and shortens the delivery time. All these contribute to higher customer satisfaction.
- Lowers inventory costs as a result of better needs planning, tracking, and forecasting
- Due to improved account visibility and fewer billing and/or delivery mistakes, collections can be turned around more quickly.
- Reduced vendor pricing achieved through improved use of quotation comparison and vendor performance monitoring
- Track actual activity expenses and use activity-based costing.
- Consolidate sales, inventories, and receivables into one view.
With more than 10 years of experience, GIC ERP provides an Integrated Business Management Solution to integrate various departments in an organization. An expanding business benefits from redefining its operations with simplified business procedures. Additionally, it gives firms with an understanding of the important KPIs a competitive edge.
GIC ERP’s several modules help in the proper functioning of the organization.
GIC offers several secure, easy-to-use, customizable, and scalable ERP modules, such as
- Financial Management
- A/R & A/P Management
- Budget Management
- Asset Management
- Sales Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Retail Management
- Purchase Management
- Project Management
- HR & Payroll Management
GIC does not just provide ERP software but also gives solutions that help you in long run. We provide
- Highly customizable ERP solution: We provide solutions that fully satisfy your requirement regardless of the size or type of your organization.
- Ongoing support: Due to our continued after-sales support of our clients, GIC has a 95% customer retention rate.
- Easy to use: GIC’s ERP is for everyone. To improve the usability of our products and provide the best experience for users, we innovate them regularly.
- Easy integration: Integrations with third-party applications are simple at GIC.
GIC ERP can be used on multiple devices, such as mobile, iPad, Tab, desktop, laptop, etc.
We provide fast installation. It takes only 30 days for the ERP to go live.
No, you don’t need to hire a full-time IT person. GIC ERP has various tools, to minimize system management requirements. GIC ERP provides remote administration, allowing us to offer help from our offices. The only routine maintenance and system administration required after the system is configured and installed is adding new users or modifying user security profiles.
Whether it’s a database, licensed user, or functionality, GIC ERP is totally scalable. Microsoft SQL Server, which can store several terabytes of data, is used by GIC ERP. As a result, GIC ERP may scale without modifying the database regardless of how much your inputs increase.
Yes, new users can be added to GIC ERP at any time.
Yes, GIC provides training to your employees. It is a mandatory step during the implementation process.
GIC provides on-time, on-target service, regardless of where their branches or offices are situated.
We can offer technical support for your ERP system on an incident-by-incident basis, or we may offer annual maintenance plans that incorporate it.
The technical support team for GIC ERP is on hand all day to answer any questions you may have, either over the phone or online.
Return on investment does not only refer to monetary gain. It may be measured in terms of an increase in output or efficiency, a general improvement in the firm’s performance, or even a greater degree of improved operational transparency and, of course, customer pleasure.
Your entire system is automated by GIC ERP while being completely integrated. It results in quick and accurate data transfer while minimizing redundancy and the impact of delay. By increasing on-time shipments, automating administrative duties, lowering inventory, and giving you reliable information on which to base decisions on, GIC ERP enables you to achieve great customer satisfaction.
By using effective scheduling and material control, the chaos on the shop floor is reduced. System automation eliminates billing and delivery mistakes. Your productivity will grow as a result of these advantages, which also lower unnecessary expenses and raise ROI.
The installation and deployment of the program are the two crucial elements that determine the ROI and Payback potential. GIC ERP provides exceptional installation and implementation packages, providing its clients with distinctive and efficient software solutions for their firm, leading to better business operations and revenues.
Anyone who does not adopt the newest IT business solutions will fall behind. A cost-effective ERP that will meet your needs and your budget has been developed by GIC ERP. We assist SMEs in implementing an ERP at an affordable price.